These, quite possibly, could be the most amazing fat bomb I have created yet. By toasting a couple ingredients I was able to mimic a true graham cracker crust, crunch & all!! That is why I am calling these “TRUE Cheesecake Fat Bombs”…they TRULY taste like real mini cheesecake bites.
And each bomb comes in at 10F/0.8nC/1P…so whether you follow a low carb/keto diet or not, you can still enjoy these without feeling guilty!! (Typical Cheesecake Bite: 16F/21C/3P)
OK….so on to the recipe ❤
- 1.5 T vegan butter
- 2 T coconut oil (I use this)
- 1 T sweetener of choice
- 1 oz. raw pecans
- 1 T almond flour/meal
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened –>macros based on full fat
- 28 g. coconut butter (I use this)
- ½ T coconut oil
- ½ -1 T erithritol (more or less depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, melt butter & coconut oil in microwave
- Mix in erythritol and set aside
- Toast pecans & almond flour in a small saute pan until just starting to change color. **This is the MOST IMPORTANT step in creating the “graham cracker crust” flavor!!!!
- Mix nut/flour mixture & cinnamon into melted mixture and divide evenly into mini muffin tin
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes or until hardened to the touch
- Melt coconut butter & coconut oil in microwave
- Add melted coconut items, erythritol, and vanilla to cream cheese & mix together with electric mixer (by hand will also work, just be wary of lumps!)
- **This is where you should taste the mixture and add more erythritol if you want it sweeter
- Divide mixture evenly into the muffin tin on top of layer #1. You will need to spread it slightly to get the cheesecake mixture to settle evenly
- Place back in freezer for 20-30 minutes or until cheesecake feels completely hardened to the touch.
- To get the bombs out of the tin, flip the tin upside down and smack it on the counter. **They can be a bit stubborn to pop out and sometimes I find if you rub your warm hands over the bottom of the tin, it helps to loosed the bombs!
- Store in airtight container in freezer for, basically, as long as you like…though they won’t last long 🙂
Eat. Enjoy. Love.