I am so happy (and a little impressed) with these “cheatos”:-) They are suuuper low carb and totally satisfy my desire for a crunchy snack! They are great for dipping, too! Try softened vegetable flavor cream cheese, hummus(watch the carbs!), sour cream, cheese sauce, etc. AND they go amazingly along side chicken or tuna salad. Lastly, you can use them as a fun salad topper…almost like a crouton!
The macros for the WHOLE recipe are 31F/2netC/36P ❤
On to the recipe!
INGREDIENTS (makes 75-85 cheetos)
- 4 egg whites, beaten until very stiff
- 1/8 teaspoons cream of tarter (add this to the egg whites before beating)
- 75g frozen cheddar cheese (I recommend sharp cheddar)
- 2 tablespoon almond flour
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- OPTIONAL: a pinch or 2 of cayenne pepper
- OPTIONAL: parmesan or cheese-flavored popcorn seasoning
**NOTE*** The cheese you use (pre-shredded, different types of cheddar, etc.) could change the carb count. It would be a small change, but just an FYI 🙂
Due to the enormous popularity of this recipe, and my desire to be a stay-at-home mom, I have made the decision to ask for a small fee in order to view the directions. I want to let you know that my decision to do this is because I am a new mom and would love to have the ability to stay home with my son and every little bit helps! As always, thank you, for the love and support ❤ I know you will love this recipe! Eat. Enjoy. Love.
Eat. Enjoy. Love.