^Those^ three ingredients (+a little sweet potato) are going to make you the happiest person if you love, and sometimes crave, pumpkin pie but don’t want A: the hassle of making a pie or B: the calories/fat/carbs/sodium!
(per individual serving)
- 1/2C canned pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie mix, just 100% pure pumpkin)
- 1/4C baked sweet potato/yam(the orange ones!!) …tomayto, tomahto…
- 1/2tsp pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1/2tsp stevia (this is equal to one packet)
Mix/mash up and ENJOY!!!! Alter the amounts of spice and “sugar” to your liking. It tastes just like pumpkin pie 🙂 BUT…comes in at:
• 80 calories • 1g fat • 28g carbs • 6g fiber • 3g protein • 8g sodium • 4g sugar (from pumpkin)
Comparee to an average serving of traditional pumpkin pie:
• 323 calories • 15g fat • 42g carbs • 4g fiber • 6g protein • 434g sodium • 22g sugar
Now…go on and make my “unpie” and feel 100% guilt-free as you indulge!!
Eat. Enjoy. Love